JUnit Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Unit testing is the way by which testing is done on individuals source code units in order to decipher if they are up to par. In unit testing, you attempt to isolate the program sections to ensure that each part is correct and you can use the JUnit application to write repeatable tests of framework.
Unit tests work by providing a set of rules and pre-requisites that the codes must follow so if it does not satisfy the requirements you can detect bugs from early. JUnit is based on the xUnit architecture that is used in framework testing and is equipped with numerous features and fixes.
When using Theories, you can now cut the overhead level of JUnit by over 50% with optimization to annotation processing on large test classes. Also the class will be ignored if there is a failing assumption in a construction and useful error messages will be generated for test classes that are not formed properly.
JUnit is a simple framework used to write repeatable tests. It is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing frameworks. Features and fixes for the new version include:
- JUnitCore now more often exits with the correct exit code (0 for success, 1 for failure)
- Badly formed test classes produce more helpful error messages
- Test classes whose only test methods are inherited from superclasses now run.
- Optimization to annotation processing can cut JUnit overhead by more than half on large test classes, especially when using Theories.
- A failing assumption in a constructor ignores the class.
- Correct results when comparing the string "null" with potentially null values.
- Annotating a class with @RunWith will always invoke the default JUnit 4 runner in the current version of JUnit.
No special requirements